We’re looking for new people to join our team!
We have an opening for a not-just-a-bartender: position entails bartending at our downtown tasting room and also bartending and giving tours at our distillery tasting room. If you’ve been to either of our tasting rooms you know that the our drink list is anything but ordinary, our bartenders (or mixologists) are always coming up with new ways to showcase our award winning spirits. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaking of our spirits – we are also looking for an apprentice distiller. This is a training position with potential for a long term career as a distiller. Assistant distiller will assist the distiller in day to day operation of distillery (i.e., still operation, mashing, fermentation monitoring, blend creation, barrel management, and equipment cleaning and general maintenance of facility), and help in all production operations under the supervision of the Head Distiller.
· High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
· Clean driving record
· Be able to lift 55lbs repeatedly and be on your feet for most of the day
· Basic computer skills and familiarity with Excel
· Previous brewing/distillation experience is preferred but we will train the right person
· Strong multitasking skills
· Positive, professional attitude is the midst of controlled chaos is crucial!
For more information on job description and duties please submit a cover letter with your interest in distilling and resume to Noya@santafespirits.com.
Please, no walk-ins.