with Expedition Vodka
What makes a Bloody Mary good is very subjective: some people love a very spciy Bloody Mary, some people hate horseradish. Some prefer to make a mix entirely from scratch while others use mixes. The Bloody Mary is definitely not a one-size-fits-all drink. Here's a link to Liquor.com's The 10 Best Bloody Mary Mixes of 2022.
As many options as there are for mixes, there are almost more when it comes to garnishes. You can go from a simple stalk of celery to shrimp, chicken wings, or spare ribs. The sky is the limit!
For an extra kick, try infusing the Expedition Vodka with horseradish.
- 2oz Expedition Vodka
- Top with Bloody Mary mix of your choice
- In a pint glass add all ingredients
- Stir gently with cocktail spoon
- Garnish w/ 3 olives but no citrus
- Additional garnish of cocktail onion, pickle, pickled green bean, pickled okra, bacon, etc
Horseradish infused Expedition Vodka
- peel and slice one horseradish root
- add to one bottle of Expedition Vodka
- steep for one week